My assorted projects, W.I.P.'s, and thoughts on what I'm up to, and what is going on in the gaming industry.

Saturday, April 1

First Blog Entry

This just so happens to be my first Blog entry... ever. I'm never really good at updating these things, or checking back more than once a month, but I plan on trying to update this thing daily. It'll also hopefully keep on track with practicing 3d modeling, texturing, and traditional art.
As for what I did today... there really isn't much. I had 3d modeling class today with Fred Galpern, and we had to show off our final plane model fully skinned. After that we had an hour and fifteen minute lecture on character modeling, and then set off to start our own. I got done with a good chunk of my model within the remaining 30 minutes of class then headed home.
I've tried in vain to make two other 3d models today. One being being a warrior concept from Concept Artist, Feng Zhu (http://www.fengzhudesign.com), and the other some completely random space ship. I'll probably try again at it later tonight, and hopefully I'll come away with something half decent. Over the course of my modelling I also played around with some features in 3ds Max Studio 8 that aren't in Gmax and tried to figure them out... that didn't go so well.
Well I think this is most certainly a large enough blog entry for my first, and hopefully from here on out this will set the standard. Night'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home