My assorted projects, W.I.P.'s, and thoughts on what I'm up to, and what is going on in the gaming industry.

Tuesday, April 4

Oh boy...

I've continued with my project all through the night, and have managed to get the arms and legs connected. I've also built the gigantic boobs and booty that the artist drew on, and I did not realize how large they truly were until they were complete.

Now I'm working on the head, and I must say it is the most horrific process ever. It looks absolutely fantastic in facets, and the wire looks great... but as soon as smoothing is on it... it explodes. All the edges are everywhere, and everything is lumpy.

The screenshots below have auto-smooth applied as well mind you. *sigh* Hopefully things work out better for me tommorrow. Good night!

Pictures:






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home